Wednesday, February 26, 2014

"Houston, we have a problem..."


  • For anyone that has checked into my blog over the last week or so, you probably read my big exciting announcement that I have purchased my own website name and I'm in the process of building that website. Yes, that is all still true. It is turning into a bigger endeavor than I imagined. (I'm one of those people that know more than the average bear, but I know just enough to be dangerous. Know what I mean?) I've created, help launch & help customize websites in the past using html & CSS codes so I felt confident that I could do it again for myself. Yeah... not so much. I was 98% done when I realized the only thing I couldn't configure was how to actually merge my existing blog with my beautiful site. Well, that wouldn't work. Also, the hosting company I chose did very little to help me find my "stats" regarding my viewing traffic, etc. Sooooo, with all of that said, I'm still working on it, but it appears that I currently am located in 2 locations (HEY, HEY! I'm a CHAIN!). You can find me at both: www.thecrowdednoggin.blogspot.com AND www.thecrowdednoggin.com. I'm working to get this resolved as quickly as possible so I can get back to writing. For the record, I do love creating. I even thought that I liked website designing... No. I've learned that I like website DECORATING. Big difference. Thank you for your patience. Feel free to leave me comments to tell me how much you wish I would blog way more often because you can't enough of the train wreck that my thoughts create! (OR, you can write to tell me that I'm doing a crappy job and I need to step it up or go away. Go ahead, light that match under my butt!)

No comments:

Post a Comment